Available at Live Webinar training module dates
Earn 4.0 PDHs/CDHs by Participating in the Sediment and Erosion Control Conducting Construction Site Inspections Training Module.
Includes the following:
- Inspection of a Subdivision
- Learn about an Inspector’s Responsibilities While Construction Activities Occur
- Understand EPA Requirements for an Inspection Report
- Find out About Documenting Your Findings
- Evaluate a SWPPP, S&EC Drawings and Detail Sheets
- Assess the Completeness of Inspection Reports
- Participate in the Virtual Inspection of a Construction Site
COURSE DATE & Time:
Occurs on the third morning of all scheduled live webinar training module programs. Please see the form below for dates and times.
To sign up for the online recorded Module 4, please refer to this link.
7:00 a.m. (March through October)
8:00 a.m. (November through February)