Renewals from this page are for In-Training registrants only. Link to CISEC Full Registrant renewal page.
All CISEC-IT Registrants must submit an annual renewal payment and a Re- Certification Contract by the end of the month of their anniversary certification (date is found on the contract) of each year. If you are unsure of when you are to renew, please contact us.
You have up to four (4) years to gain the necessary inspection experience and education to submit a CISEC-IT Part 2 application.
You are NOT required to accumulate Professional Development Hours/Continuing Development Hours (PDH/CDHs) However, you are welcome to submit PDH/CDHs earned while a CISEC-IT, these will be counted towards your first renewal period as a full CISEC (upon passing the CISEC-IT Part 2 Examination).
Should you decide to submit Professional Development Hours/Continuing Development Hours (PDH/CDHs), they can be obtained from a variety of options including:
- Up to 8 hours by completing sediment and erosion control and/or storm water inspection related activities.
- Up to 6 hours by volunteering for activities associated with environmental endeavors (to be approved by Ecopliant Environmental, Inc.).
- Up to 8 hours of professional environmental related forums.
- Up to 8 hours by registering and attending environmental related classes and training.
- Up to 2 hours by presenting and/or publishing one or more technical papers or moderating a professional forum panel on environmental topics.
- Up to 8 hours in the “Other” category with items reviewed by Ecopliant Environmental, Inc. to determine if they are applicable.
Note: Dates that you are claiming PDH/CDHs for can only be counted during the time you are an active CISEC-IT registrant.
For those not wanting to renew online, please contact us at [email protected].
Link for Optional PDH/CDH Submittal Form. (CISEC-IT’s Only)
If a registrant needs an extension or will be late due to unforeseen circumstances, please inform Ecopliant Environmental, Inc. via letter, fax, e-mail, or phone of the situation and a onetime extension will be granted.