Available at Live Webinar training module dates
Earn 4.0 PDHs/CDHs by Participating in the Canadian Sediment and Erosion Control Conducting Construction Site Inspections Training Module.
Includes the following:
- Inspection of a Subdivision
- Learn about an Inspector’s Responsibilities While Construction Activities Occur
- Understand Federal Requirements for an Inspection Report
- Find out About Documenting Your Findings
- Evaluate a ESC Report, Drawings, and Detail Sheets
- Assess the Completeness of Inspection Reports
- Participate in the Virtual Inspection of a Construction Site
COURSE DATE & Time:
Occurs on the third morning of all scheduled live webinar training module programs. Please see the form below for dates and times.
To sign up for the online recorded Module 4 instead, please use this LINK.
Pacific: 10:00 a.m.
Mountain: 11:00 a.m.
Central: 12:00 noon
Eastern: 1:00 p.m.
Atlantic: 2:00 p.m.
Please Note: You will be required to download an electronic copy of the Training Manual and additional documents. These can be found at the following LINK.