Ecopliant Environmental, Inc. holds yearly elections in June.
Each year, Ecopliant Environmental, Inc. holds its annual elections to fill available seats on the Board of Directors.
The next elections will occur in June, 2023.
Requirements for becoming a Board of Director:
- An active CISEC, CAN-CISEC, or MY-CISEC registrant in good standing with Ecopliant Environmental, Inc.
- Have a minimum of two (2) consecutive years as a registrant
- Be able to attend and participate in at least 75% of regularly scheduled Board meetings
- Be able to serve for a three (3) year term
Future Dates (Upcoming):
- Nomination Form Available:
- Nomination Form Due:
- Candidate Statement Questions Emailed:
- Candidate Statement Questions Due:
- Voting Opens (via email):
- Voting Closes: June 30
- Announcement of New Board of Directors via email: July 1
- First Board Meeting: August
Information about the Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors consists of a maximum of nine (9) CISEC, CAN-CISEC and/or MY-CISEC registrants each of who serve for a three (3) year term. They provide leadership and take responsibility for the management of our non-profit organization.
The Board of Directors holds monthly Zoom meetings. A Board of Director is required to attend at least 75% of the regularly scheduled Board meetings during their 3-year term.
We encourage qualified candidates to participate in these important elections. It is in this manner that Ecopliant Environmental, Inc. will continue to be the most professional worldwide sediment and erosion control inspector certification program available.
If you have any questions , please contact us.